Within this role you will have overall control of operations at a new concrete products facility in Kent, England
- Overall responsibility for daily plant operations
- Be responsible for product quality control ensuring compliance with British standards and 9001 BSI accreditation
- Responsibility for your own Health and Safety and any visitors or contractors to your site. Promoting and complying with, Company Health and Safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Monitoring and managing environmental requirements for the site
- Ordering and monitoring of raw materials and plant supplies
- Managing contractors and visitors to site including inductions, risk assessments, SSoW
- Control of Drivers, Visitors, Collect Customers coming on to the site, ensuring site rules are complied with at all times.
- Defect reporting. Working with management and contractors to control and organize plant maintenance as required
- A flexible and positive attitude to working times in-line with business requirements is essential.
Key Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, responsible and have excellent inter-personal skills.
- Flexibility and initiative are essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise effectively with customers and suppliers.
- A Commitment to Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
- Previous experience in concrete/mortar production would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of BSI 9001 quality management audits beneficial
- 3 + yeses experience in similar role
- Competitive depending to experience & UK home office guidelines for sponsorships